Wednesday, February 3, 2010

M.I.A.

The Deegan's have been missing in action for the last week. No play-dates, no playing in the snow, no school, no shopping trips, only...
this...
 

and this...
 

and oh-my-goodness, this...
 
  
He's such a sad little dude.  Needless to say our house is still an infirmary. We've been to the doctor twice and are going again on Saturday. Will be back soon with more interesting posts.

Until then. I leave you with this...


 This is a picture Reilly drew when she was three. 
I was having it printed on canvas and thought it was 
cute enough to post. It's of Dan and I. Please notice the dots 
above our eyes...yep those are our foreheads!

1 comment:

  1. Patrick is sick too...that last pic looks quite familiar. I'm not taking him in...I will repeat that mantra everyday, till I break down. Hopefully he'll be better soon!

    Love your comment on my post 2 days ago.

    ReplyDelete