Tuesday, October 11, 2011

fall... yay!

i'm so happy it's fall.
my favorite season.

there's starbuck's pumpkin spice latte

sunday is all about da bears (even though they kinda stink this year)

and i can't wait to eat some...

PUMPKIN SEED RECIPE
2 cups of pumpkin seeds (unwashed, but separated from the goop)
1-1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt (you can use any kind of salt, i like kosher)
1-1/2 tablespoons of melted butter or oil (olive oil is healthier, butter is yummier)

preheat the oven to 250 degrees. 
stir ingredients together & place on a baking sheet. 
bake until crispy & brown, turning every 15 minutes.

yum :)


hope you're enjoying your fall! -erin


3 comments:

  1. Now I see why my pumpkins seeds aren't very good.
    I always wash the goop off and have never tried it with butter. This time I will!

    Thomas, I mean Cooper...is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe picked out the biggest pumpkin she could find/carry at the pumpkin patch on Sunday. I asked her why in the world she wanted to have such a big one and she told me she wanted to have lots of seeds to eat since she only gets them once a year! Funny huh? your recipe sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roasting pumpkin seeds! Were carving pumpkins this weekend so they are in my future. Yay!

    ReplyDelete