Monday, September 26, 2011

office design

soon we're moving the playroom into the basement.
yay for me.... boo for the kids.
this significant move will allow space for an office.
i'm giddy just thinking about decorating a new space.

i thought i'd share some of my (super early) ideas.
here is a visual...
i think it's pretty and will work well with our living room.
here are some of the details...

1. a long harvest table 
(i'll have the same guy who made my kitchen table make it, 
you can see the kitchen table here)

2. a (knock off) arco floor lamp


(i don't have $2,700 for a floor lamp)

3. a natural fiber rug
(this one is from cost plus world market for $119)

4. a set of fun table lamps
(this one is from z gallerie for $149, 
but i might find something similar at homegoods)

5. large michelle armas inspired artwork, 
i'll probably paint myself
(if you haven't seen here work go here)

6. some fun curtains
(these are from anthropologie)

7. a modern office chair
(the tobias chair from ikea for $79)

8. an easel
(for when i begin painting again... fingers crossed)

9. new paint colors
(accent color - martha stewart's spiced pumpkin, main color - martha stewart's white truffle... both names make me hungry)

have a great week!!!! -erin


1 comment:

  1. I love the inspiration board, Erin! Great pieces and your colorways are right up my alley! Can't wait to see the new room!
    -ME
    P.S. What program do you use to make your inspiration boards? I've been struggling with Picasa, and am looking for an easier alternative.

    ReplyDelete