my reilly is 8 today.
of course, it comes with much excitement and a little sadness.
she's growing so quickly.
and sometimes, only sometimes...
i want to cuddle my little baby reilly again...
we called her bug... she was so, so tiny!
on her 8th birthday, here are 8 things i love about reilly catherine...
1. she's my first born and that will always hold a special spot in my heart
2. she is a lover and giver... she always wants to make us happy
3. she's incredibly sensitive to others feelings, she'll cry with you and laugh with you
4. she's a loyal friend
5. she's the best cuddler
6. she's a great big sister to her two little brothers
7. she's very creative and has the greatest imagination
8. she makes me laugh... hard. i love to watch her sing and dance!!!!
reilly, you will never know until you have your own child, just how deep and intense my love is for you. as i sit here thinking about how wonderful you are, tears are running down my cheeks! you, my darling girl are the light of my life. thank you for being you and making me the proudest, happiest, most loved mommy in the whole world!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo - mommy